- Registered Painters and Dulux Accredited
- Full 10 Years warranty on Dulux products and up to 30 years on Bluescope products and a fully backed unconditional 10 year warranty on workmanship
- We only use quality roof restoration products to ensure the best roof over your head!
Roof Restoration in Perth
Restore your roof to immaculate condition.
For roof restoration in Perth that is done to an excellent standard, contact Advanced Roof Restoration. We’re professional Perth-based experts that offer solutions for all your roofing requirements. From repairs, re-bedding and re-pointing of ridge capping, to complete roof restorations, you can count on us to get the job done. Contact us.
Roof coating specialists in Perth
We only use high-quality products on your roof. The Dulux AcraTex Roof Membrane System delivers long-term coating protection of any cement tile. Our quality products come with a full 10-year manufacturer’s warranty in conjunction with Advanced Roof Restoration’s 10-year workmanship warranty. Our team provides a personalised service and will inspect your roof before providing you with an obligation-free quote on your modern roof restoration.
How do we restore a roof?
- 1Replace all broken tiles and ridge caps
- 2Check and secure all flashings.
- 3Source and rectify all reported leaks.
- 4Ensure all surrounding objects are removed or covered to prevent damage. i.e. cars and patio furniture.
- 5High pressure clean all dirt, moss and lichen from the roof.
- 6Re-bed ridge capping where necessary and re-point all ridge capping with flexible pointing compound.
- 7Seal roof with dulux primer/sealer.
- 8Coat roof with two coats of Dulux Acratex roof membrane in your choice of colour.
- 9Clean up any dirt and grime, clean out gutters and down pipes.
- 10We will also leave you 6 coated spare tiles.
Our process usually takes two to three days to complete, weather permitting. As part of our quality assurance the preparation and coating is a two-part process and may be completed in separate procedures.
When should my roof be restored?
Your roof would normally need a restoration when your roofing material becomes old and weathered. Your tiles or metal sheeting will start to deteriorate and develop constant problems such as cracks, lifting, or leaks. It’s recommended to invest in the restoration of your roof as soon as it’s needed, to avoid spending much more on a neglected roof in the long run.
Benefits of a roof restoration
Besides our affordable roof restoration costs, there are a few reasons why it’s necessary to look after your roof:
- Increases the value of your property.
- Significantly improves the appearance of your house.
- Colour coating prevents further deterioration and slows the growth of moss and lichen.
- Protects your roof by ensuring it is weather resistant.
- Ensures longevity to your roof.
We adhere to strict industry guidelines, which include the health and safety of our team, and accreditation by governing bodies to ensure all your roof restoration requirements are comprehensively applied and completed.