- Registered Painters and Dulux Accredited
- Full 10 Years warranty on Dulux products and up to 30 years on Bluescope products and a fully backed unconditional 10 year warranty on workmanship
- We only use quality roof restoration products to ensure the best roof over your head!
Residential Re-Roofing Services
Expert Roof Replacement Services in Perth
If your roof, guttering or downpipes are beyond repair, re-roofing is the only option. Advanced Roof Restoration Specialists offers re-roofing in Perth that our clients recommend for premium quality restorations.Advanced Roof Restorations can re-roof your old tin or tile roof with a new Colorbond® or Zincalume® roof, transforming your whole roof’s appearance. We offer re-roofing for residential properties using high-quality products that look great and will add value to any property.
Detecting water leaks that can lead to dampness is an indication that you should get a professional opinion to avoid rapid deterioration of unsafe timber beams or tiles. This will only lead to further damage under the tough Australian weather conditions.
As part of our re-roofing process, we’ll replace your guttering and downpipes, remove your old roof tiles, or tin roof, replacing it with only the best Australian-made Blue Scope Colorbond® or Zincalume® steel roof sheeting. To find out about our re-roofing costs, contact us and we’ll provide you with an obligation-free quote.
Cost of re-roofing your house
We understand the necessity for re-roofing specialists and reasonable re-roofing and new roof costs, which we offer. If you’re struggling with a leaking roof and gutters, it’s important to hire roofing specialists with affordable prices. When hiring us, you get a full 10-year guarantee on workmanship and up to 30 years’ manufacturer’s warranty on materials. Using the best products, our team provides quality re-roofing services. We can provide you with an obligation free quote.
- 1Apply to your local Council for a building licence, if required. (This is a legal requirement when Re-Roofing most houses in Perth)
- 2Ensure driveways, paths and paving are protected when positioning waste bins on these surfaces.
- 3Remove and dispose of the old roof.
- 4Install new roof battens, if required.
- 5Replace guttering and downpipes, if requested.
- 6Install Engineered and Council Approved roof tie downs.
- 7Fit under sheet insulation, if requested. Under sheet insulation provides heat and sound insulation as well as preventing condensation forming on the underside of the roof sheeting.
- 8Fit new Zincalume® or Colorbond® roof sheeting in your colour choice.
- 9Install Ridge Capping and Flashings.
- 10Clean up and remove all waste.