- Registered Painters and Dulux Accredited
- Full 10 Years warranty on Dulux products and up to 30 years on Bluescope products and a fully backed unconditional 10 year warranty on workmanship
- We only use quality roof restoration products to ensure the best roof over your head!
How to remove asbestos
It is imperative that you have specialists conduct asbestos removal. Not only is the process quite intricate, but the health implications of this material are far too significant to risk.
Health Risks with Removing Asbestos
When unsettled or removed, asbestos materials are very harmful especially when inhaled or ingested. When the fibres are trapped in one’s body, it can cause many health issues such as:
• Asbestosis – a chronic, non-cancerous respiratory disease. Unfortunately, there is no effective treatment for this disease and is usually fatal. Symptoms include; shortness of breath and a dry crackling sound when breathing.
• Lung Cancer – causes the most significant number of deaths related to asbestos exposure. People exposed to asbestos are 90 times more likely to develop lung cancer. Symptoms include; coughing, shortness in breath, anaemia and persistent chest pains.
• Mesothelioma – a rare form of cancer occurring in the thin membrane lining of the lungs, chest and abdomen. If you are exposed to or work in asbestos minesand product factories without taking the necessary precaution, you have a higher chance of contracting the disease.
Above are the most common diseases that one can contract when exposed to asbestos; however, there are other forms of cancer that you could contract. It’s best to contact specialists to remove your asbestos to reduce your risk of falling ill.
Asbestos Removal Process
Advanced Roofs specialists ensure that your home environment is safe with our environmental air monitoring.
Upon request, we will vacuum the roof void and dispose and replace any contaminated ceiling insulation.
Again, we would highly recommend using a licensed professional for the asbestos removal process.
Let us Get Rid of Asbestos
Advanced Roofs are the ones to call for asbestos removal in Perth. We are licensed, and WorkSafe asbestos removal specialists and will dispose and decontaminate the work site to ensure that your home is an asbestos-free property. Contact us today to receive your free quote.